The owner of TP Feeds, Beth James, operates as a sole trader, conducting business from:
Use of this website is provided by TP Feeds subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your use of this site constitutes an implied acceptance of the following terms and conditions as of the date of your first visit.
- TP Feeds reserves the right to make alterations to these terms and conditions without prior notice. Your continued use of this site after these changes have been posted online constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict/inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding and relating to TP Feeds are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will TP Feeds be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use, or in connection with such use or loss of use of this site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst TP Feeds endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
- TP Feeds takes great care to make sure that product descriptions and specifications are correct. However, TP Feeds reserves the right to make any changes, technical or otherwise to product specifications.
- This site may contain links to external sites. Please be aware that TP Feeds is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and rules and/or specific rules of use appearing on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.